When you try to sell your Southern Oregon real estate property, your home has to be tops on the potential buyer’s list, or you will not stand a chance against your competition. Ensure everything is perfect, and pretend you are living there anymore.
Listed below are three tips to help you sell your Southern Oregon Home faster:
1. Curb Appeal – Your home needs to look good from the street or else you won’t have much of a chance selling it compared to properties that fall within a similar price range that happen to be nicer to look at. In Southern Oregon, it is typical to have a good looking home next to a house that is of a lower quality.
2. Due to this, it is essential to outdo your competition. Everyone is well aware of it, but this turns out to be a touchy topic. One’s feelings seem to get hurt when the detractors get pointed out by someone, but this is needed if you want a potential buyer to have the best choice.
3. What the seller needs to do is drive up to their home, stop in the driveway and take a look around. Anything that catches the eye is most likely something that requires a bit of cleanup, or it should be moved out of sight. Keep a notepad nearby to write down some things you wish were not there. Take action on it, and after just one week your home would be way more presentable.
Some examples of much-needed cleanup would include:
● Scraping and touching up any peeling paint.
● Cleaning and tightening any loose gutters.
● Spring cleaning dirty windows.
It is all in the Presentation – Once you have potential buyers past the curb appeal stage, you want to bowl them over as to how well kept your home is. Besides, a clean house is a sure indication that you maintain your home correctly. A messy or dirty home is a sign that you don’t care in that you neglect much-needed maintenance tasks.
Even during tough times, when your schedule does not allow you to maintain your home as you should, you may want to consider hiring professional cleaners to help you clean up. Once done, you should make it a habit to keep putting things away. The saying goes that a clean and tidy home sells easier.
Getting Your Selling Price Right
One of the most important things is to get the price of your real estate property right. You are after all trying to sell your home, and Southern Oregon is considered a competitive market.
If a home is priced correctly, potential homebuyers may overlook numerous deficiencies. Having said that, to get top dollar, the items mentioned above have to be done meticulously.
What people paid for homes a year or so ago has no relevance to the prices properties sell for today. Also, your neighbor’s property for sale should not in any way dictate what yours should sell for and not just the ones currently on sale.
Make use of your Oregon real estate broker to point out some of the things that they think will make your home more sellable. Also, pay attention to their advice regarding the appropriate price point to help sell your home. Doing so will help you get a reasonable price, move on and get on with your life.
Maybe you would like to see how much your Southern Oregon real estate is worth. Windermere Real Estate firm can help you get a free market analysis. If you are in the market for a new home, search Southern Oregon foreclosures.
What is more, you need to ensure you are dealing with trustworthy people and companies as it will have an impact on your selling price at the end of the day.
One way to check if a Realtor is doing a good job is and rendering top services to their clients is to conduct a background check.
Do so by asking names of the real estate agent’s previous clients as well as their phone numbers. Reputed estate agents in Southern Oregon always obtain decent feedback from past clients. This way you will know if you are dealing with a professional real estate or not. Visit vanvleet.com – real estate